Friday, June 03, 2011

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989)



I love Disney films, so I decided to check this one out and I was not disappointed. I feel like we can relate to Szalinski because most people have ha those times in their life when nothing is going right. Well in a weird way his best day was also his worst way because he shrunk his kids but on the brighter side, his new invention works now.

The story of Wayne Szalinski is that he is a professor and an inventor who has been working on this shrink ray for quite some time. All of his collegues lagh at him because they think the idea is preposterous. Well all he needed to get it working was a baseball through his attic window. It wasnt the best timing because when his son tries to retrieve the ball he and the other kids are shrunken and must go through a crazy adventure to get back to their normal size. I would def recommend this movie to all ages, I really enjoyed it.


Here is the trailer from the movie. Enjoy!

No comments: