Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back to the Future!!

That's me and Doc

Woof!  Woof!  Hi everyone, my name is Einstein.  As a dog, most of the things that happen around me are far beyond the scope of my mental comprehension.  However, I have a feeling that most dogs with normal masters aren’t put through the type of shenanigans that I am.  First of all, Doc Brown has raised me since I was a puppy.   I love the guy, but I’ve always felt like there was something..off..about him.  He was, to say the least, an unconventional master.  He’s always fumbling around with electrical equipment and experimenting with chemicals and wires.  I can’t even walk around my own house without being afraid that something was about to blow up or catch on fire.  Regardless, I love the guy.  He’s always taken care of me, so I don’t really have reason to complain. 

That's us with the time-traveling car!  (Marty is on the left)

I do have one normal friend though, Marty McFly.  He’s just a kid, though.  Doc has taken a liking to him so Marty is allowed to stop by often to say hello to me and Doc.  Marty makes sure I get enough to eat (since Doc doesn’t feed me, a robotic machine does) and he also looks after Doc.  Just the other day we were in the mall parking lot and Doc was going crazy about this “time machine” car he invented.  So, he decides to strap me into the thing and send me a minute ahead in time!  I was terrified!  I’ve never travelled so fast, but I guess it’s kind of cool to be the first time-traveling dog.  After I tried out the car, Marty jumped in and started speeding away from bad guys.  I just watched from the trailer.  I have no idea what happened after the car disappeared but a minute later Marty chased away the bad guys and I was able to go home with Marty and Doc.  Like I said, I live a very interesting life.  Woof!

As you can tell, my favorite character in Back To The Future was Einstein, the dog.  I am so happy that I listened to my classmates and watched this movie.  It was very, very entertaining.  I see it playing on television all the time, so clearly it has withstood the test of time.  It gives us a really interesting and unique plot as we are brought back and forth in time.  It was funny and different than many other 80s flicks so if you’re up for some time-traveling fun, this movie is for you!

1 comment:

Vladigogo said...

Fantastic.

This is precisely what one of these blog posts should be like.